Sunday 5 March 2017

Decision Time

I haven't worked on this rug very much, for a while now... I've been doing quilts and Wagga's, knitting, bedding... Embroidery...
Also, we changed the lounge room around, so I'm not sure where it will go. Sigh...
But, I'm ready to go forth with the understanding that, All Will Be Revealed. I'll just have to find a place.
So, with renewed enthusiasm, I had a few sessions dyeing blankets (maybe that's a hobby in itself). Also, I've been trying to get my head around how I might do the outer area. I don't like the original drawing anymore and the scribbles impede my thinking.
Looking at it today, I wonder if I might simply do big fat raised spots in the green?
Waddya think people?

Not sure... Maybe too close?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, do you think that might make the central motive too dotty? :)
    Nice to hear from you Robyne- Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I like your original idea as on the left.

    ReplyDelete