Thursday 12 December 2019

It’s Nearly Christmas Again!

Here are a few close ups of what’s being worked on at Rug Group. Personally, I don’t always get a lot done, but love the group and the inspiration anyway. Other eyes are often a great help.
Our little group is growing and we had another newby on Saturday. Welcome to Nina! Nina brought a few boxes of coloured yarns she had prepared for free style crochet. I couldn’t resist taking a photo of the colours, below. She had a play with Hooking the yarn.
Pity Chris wasn’t a able to make it (Happy Birthday Chris’s grandchild), with her freestyle crochet too.
My Footy rug is further away from the finish line than before, because I didn’t like the purpley blues in the sky. With all of my Christmas making at home, I only seem to get to it at group day, but it is nearly done. Hopefully soon....
Lynne’s granddaughter Talia had a bash at prodding too.
Katherine is just about ready to go on to the next in her Australian Birds triptych, a Rosella .
Like lollies.
Anne made this deliciously yummy dip and we all want to make it, so here it is. I bought some pomegranate syrup on the way home and will do it for Christmas Day.

Lee’s car seat cover is growing but I can’t remember why that happened. It’s a lovely texture, using knitted selvedges.

Anne Will Finish This Rug! She Will!

Joy makes a Nativity scene every year, along with friends. It’s a little hard to see here but the beards in particular are gorgeous.
We’ve decided to get together in January and I’ll let you all know when. It seems that Warrandyte is the central place, with a couple of city regulars, but we do hope to get to Loch at some point! Promise! Such a lovely drive.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dip! Make a version myself. It's Lebanese/Syrian; called muhammara. (My husband is Lebanese! PS: my recipe includes some tomato paste. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    anti fatigue mats industrial

    ReplyDelete