I have finally got around to working on my hubby rug again. Since the last stage I have started on his shirt and on the background. I had to dye a special blue/grey for the shirt. I just boiled different shades of blues and some dark grey together to remove some of the dye. I then added some blue and black together and added that as well, adding one piece of wool back in at the time. The darkest first and the lightest when there was very little dye left in the pot. It worked out well. / I am quite happy with the colour of the background also. It is black and antique black/green. Lots more to do, but hopefully it will be finished by the end of October for the Stitches and Craft show.
I am also working on my Love Rug; one more picture to go, but I'll post that when it's off the frame as it takes too much to sew it back on. Happy hooking :))