Tuesday 6 August 2013

Next Get Together This Saturday in Lilydale


If you're interested in doing, watching, thinking about, meeting those who do or just piquing your curiosity about the group, come along this Saturday. We're meeting at Joy's house in Lilydale, which is due East of Melbourne about er... ah... an hour? Around about? Not far at all for loads of fun and learning.
I've promised to bring some Congee Soup, our staple diet of late here at my place, and I'm sure there'll be way too much else to eat too!
Please phone 97566868 AH or email us at victorianrugmakers@gmail.com for info about exactly where to go.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for putting this up Robyne. Can't wait for Saturday when we'll all be together again. My 'glimmers of hope' rug is finished apart from the binding and I'm looking forward to having some fun with dyes. Joy

    ReplyDelete